Wednesday, October 20, 2004

quiz....sian..result so lan..

2day got sum disagreement btween me and esther..i quite fed up with her..den after recess okay le..wah...haix...exam result very lan sia..the average for my SAs or whateva is 69...1 more mark can A2 le..suay sia...got post exam activities in sch for today and tmr lor..Act 3 cum to act a play..quite nice..after it was the STD talk..haix..learn it on sci lesson le..the pics they show very de e xing...but the video quite meaningful lo..if you love that person,you will be willing to wait for her/him..yeah..got option form to choose the class..ah..fogot to bring home sia..sianx..duno what to choose..for these 2 days we will be released on 12.30 lor..weehee..fri no sch..promotion day..today went kovan to take neoprint AGAIn...sian le..but this time esther with us..wha....went to eat mac..got sign up for the membership what..so got redemn points for the food..wah...they cum to my housy again..sian lor..play com and play monopoly..nono..this time i'm the big loser yeah?keep bankrupting and own ppl money..buy alot of land but ppl seldom step into de..wah..

quiz i tooK tOdAy lOr..
I AM 34% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
34% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.