haiy0...s0rry iif ii dampen uu all de new year m0od...but..this year ii didn't hab much new year m0od..it iish jux a day t0 get angba0s..only the reuni0n seem special t0 me..but n0thing iish da same as last time..ii really miss the days..
haha...seem like ii g0nna suffered fr0m depressi0n..but bit sian l0r..th0ugh iish CNY...but it d0esn't seemed t0 hab any effects on me..jux wear new cl0thes,g0 relative h0use,play game..etc. that's all...haiZx...maybee ii'm a weird pers0n..
tmr g0tta g0 t0 sch..s0 sian..yeah..miss everyb0dy lar..butt ii dun miss my studies..this "h0liday"..seem s0 fast ..fast c0x ii dunn wan t0 face all th0se b0oks,ii rather stayed at h0me nn listened t0 music..enj0y my life at h0me..haiy0...
anyway.ii n0e ii very b0 lia0..
but ii decided t0 copy nn paste lyrics.one of my fav0urite s0ng ehh..which iish sang by avril lavigne..that time limmy lend me de..
FREAK OUT
Try to tell me what ii shouldn't do
You should know by now
ii won't listen to euu
Walk around with my hands
Up in the air
'Cause ii don't care
'Cause ii'm all right
ii'm fine
Just freak out let it go
C h o r u s
ii'm gonna live my life
ii can't ever run and hide
ii won't compromise
'Cause I'll never know
I'm gonna close my eyes
ii can't watch the time go by
ii won't keep it inside
Freak out let it go
Just freak out let it go
You don't always have to do everything right
Stand up for yourself
And put up a fight
Walk around with your hands up in the air
Like you don't care
'Cause I'm all right
I'm fine
Just freak out let it go
C h o r u s
Just let me live my life
I can't ever run and hide
I won't compromise
'Cause i'll never know
I'm gonna close my eyes
I can't watch the time go by
I won't keep it inside
Freak out let it go
Freak out let it go (x 2)