

yesterday- went to Jocelyn's house for cg gathering ! attendance-21/27 i think . HAHA. i was taught how to play bridge. still very noob (: then played bball aka netball . i was starving.soo ii was finding people to accompany me to eat something first. but we were waiting for all the people arrive first before tucking in. so it's super embarrassing to be the first to take something to eat la. keep encouraging quekquek to eat with me. had fun playing hainanese chicken rice , frogg jumping into water and murderer . I took the role of Murderer 3 times or so already. I was laughing madly when I was the first one to become murderer since i've no idea how to secretly kill somebody by winking. In the end , i was exposed twice ! only at the third time ii successfully killed 7 people ! MUAHAHA. and i was made to do pole-dancing as the forfeit for being retarded in playing the other two games. >.<>
went out with kong,sh, lai and limmy to watch " HANNIBAL RISING" or whatever lol . I was super reluctant to watch that show . because initially i wanted to watch " the pursuit of happyness" . But kong watched before with her cg already >.< and that show was rated NC16 ! although i 've turned 16 years old long ago. i've never tried watching NC16 show before ! and that movie was so called violence-content . soo ii brought my secret weapon along. ----TADA. my beloved jacket ! I was like linking hannibal with cannibal before I was watching the movie. and it's really about cannibal stuff ! it was about a small kid who grew up , seeking revenge to those people who ate his sister. and he goes around killing his enemies using different killing methods after he found the identities of them. and I think his killing methods are a bit gross. and I don't really dare to watch it with my FULLY OPENED EYES . there was a twist in the story but they didn't show it out la -.- alright it's my first experience watching NC16 -.- and i'm timid la -.- because the rest find the movie was okay . unlike me. haha.
RANDOM:I've changed my blog song ! randomly choose this song but I think its nice:)
and also HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LAI LAI !