Sunday, October 21, 2007

ahh. intended to post some unglam pictures here . BUT my computer gets so screwed up for the past few days. I WANT..aaaaa..new computer !! RAR. swimming has already become a weekly routine for me =x went swimming with k0ng dar and shihui dear last week & we took many weird pictures. HUR. later i'm g0ing swimming with AHH LIMMY (: WEEWOO.

oh ya. i've became callisto ONE ogl . WAH. I think i'm very tyco lol. BUT YUCKS. ii was soo disappointed when ii was chosen to be MMM station master and the place i'm posted to is soo near. Intended to run around for MMM, in the end have to stuck for the same location the whole day :( AND i'm being shortlisted to come up for proposal for ICE-BREAKER. EYYERRRR. n0w i've to come up with 2 proposal at such a hectic schedule. BUT i can't wait to meet more friends- it seems like orientation for me. Being all alone to make new friends as nobody ii know is in the same group as me. and I also can't wait for the ogl camp ! it has been soo long since i've my last camp- SEC3? but i heard its going to be tough for us.

2 days TO my english EXAM. AHH. sometimes ii wish I can get it done fast so that ii can "enjoy" doing my pw and my holidays. when people are already having their post-promo celebrations, i'm still thinking of my english exams. SIGH. it constantly bothers me and my moods. I need to be more confident with myself I guess. when Ms Pang was going through the paper with me yesterday, i suddenly felt so stressed up. BUT she's soo nice by offering me encouragements and confidence. it's hard to find such a patient and nice teacher indeed. I was having a bit of mood swings and headaches yesterday. hmm. and guess what. only 5 people met the PROMO criteria and the rest were ADVANCED instead. although they moderate chemistry , i guess they see the original marks ba. :( SHALL MUG HARD after the exam and pw andandand find time to tidy my ever-so-messy room.