OH MO OH MO OH MO ! I guess I'm adapting university life already ! because it gets more interesting and enjoyable when i get to know more and more friends in my course. And on certain days , I have gays (REDDY, KONG , VERON and random gay friends ..where's limmy? ) to travel with ! and also to meet up with them to have lunch in school ! :DD
of course ! minus away all the tutorial part , programming part and the "HUHs " in lecture .
OH WELL, I'M SO LOVING PROGRAMMING -.-" RIGHT . I've just started my first lab yesterdayy. and haha, my gay and random friends laughed at ourselves for being such computer noobs for the past 19/20 years. we were dl-ing some programs during our long breaks, attempting to get into school website through some outlet and most of us got screwed somewhere or the other. and there are still 9 labs more, i wonder how i survive the torment of creating programs. but at least , me and my friends are in the same boat! (:
feeling the optimism now, i hope it will stay throughout sem2 ! botak boyy is busy with his armyy too ! =/ lets work hard together bahh ! :DDDD
i'm suppose to be doing mastering physics now ! tata !