Saturday, October 02, 2010

=/

OH MAN! I'm gonna update this blogg for now cause chingchingg will say how many months I've never touch this blogg ! Just ended my mid-term tests today ! =/ I would say that this semester is much more time-consuming and demanding than the previous semesters even though there are lesser tutorials . Which means more projects and weird assignments !

because leezhikang went to Australia for his country commitments ! :(:(:( THREE WHOLE WEEKS YET AGAIN !! AIGOOOOOO. now it's like barely a week gone and 2 more weeks to go ! But luckily I've got my bff-->bf YINSY to gayy with me as always ! haha, meetups are more frequent and gaying session is neverending ! :) THANKYOU girl and I will not tell zk what you told me ! secret secret ! I bet my blogg is so dead that nobody will even attempt to click on the link ! Thats all TATA !