everything turns out well except for the last part when the 3 people ps us. I've no idea why I'm soo emotional over such small matters.GOOSh. i've a really low tolerance level for these few days.pms la. Because I've thought that we had agreed together? hmmm. And we were like trying to find you all and were asked to go h0me without you 3 . and the funniest thing was that I turned out to be the most worst-tempered among the five of us yesterday. Maybe because ii was the one calling and asking them where they were. But at least i feel better telling them why I was mad at them rather than bottling up my feelings.
Anyway, all the disagreements are due to a minor cause. I'm feeling soo stupid and petty to be mad over this. Whateva it is , yesterday was a very rare occasion as the whole gang get to meet up and interact with each other. I just missed the times the gang gay-ed around. As time passes , some things might change.. But I would never forget the wonderful and memorable times we shared for my whole life. and here are the indivdual photos I took with the 5 pals (:

kong(: FIRST PRIORITY too. hah.




